Give clear and detailed explanations to your photo with iPhotonic.
You can add following objects to your photo.
1. Mosaic…You can hide some parts of your photo.
2. Text…You can add some comments to your photo.
3. Arrow…You can point some parts of your photo.
4. Spotlight…You can light up some parts of your photo.
5. Lens…You can magnify some parts of your photo.
Every objects are independent. Drag inside the object to movie it, tap upper left corner to remove it, and drag lower right corner to resize it.
And tap upper right corner to modify some properties.
The behavior of the objects is pretty much the same as some objects in any drawing software on PC.
You can save a picture to your library and post it to Twitter with TwitPic.
How-to videos is available at following web page. It's easy to use.